Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kicky Bios and other profile tactics

To edit your bio section, go to Layout>Page Element. In the righthand column (sidebar) is a box titled "About this site". Click edit, then get writing. Either be straight-up informative or make with the funny. Or both.

Some faves:

Louche: Tall, slightly too well dressed and in command of some excellent brogues. I'm a fop, a dandy, a cad and a rake. Often tempted, rarely accused, never caught Occasionally I get accused of being a bit of a bounder but when faced with trouble I always ask myself 'What would Flashman do?’

Claire Woodward: London lady writer, GSOH, desperate for attention, seeks readers for friendship, comments, possibly more. Likes: staying in, going out, hovering hesitantly on the doorstep, records from the 10p basement, courtesy, frocks. Dislikes: pretty much everything else, otherwise I'd have nothing to write about, would I?

LC: Good in bed, shit at everything else.

0 comments: