Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Final class business

Please post final questions: Mike and I will wrap up answers by the 25th. Also, if you'd like a final holistic critique of your site, please make a note of this in the week ten assignment bin.

Writers.com guru Mark Dahlby will contact you about the course. We hope you’ll pass along any frustration and suggestions, so we can improve the class next time. We'd also appreciate feedback on the new teaching platform and why homework submissions tailed so dramatically this term. Did the assignments just get too geeky?

Thanks for being such a lovely group. I do hope you’ll keep us posted on your progress.

The course material will remain posted on Blogger for a few months, but please web archive any components you wish to keep.

Good luck to you all.

– Amanda and Mike

2 comments:

ChuckTyrell said...

You guys were great. Unfortunately, as you near the magic age of 70, your ability to understand and internalize all this new stuff drops dramatically. I have to go one step at a time. I'm finally starting to make a little sense of Twitter. Not good at working Facebook, although I have an account there. Blogs are still rudimentary, which I hope to change as I go back through the course and try once more to pick up the myriad things you've tried to teach us. I apologize for lurking, but rest assured I never turned the class off, nor decided it was not for me. It is for me, I just can't move quickly enough to keep up. Thanks. I'll be redoing the class as the weeks go on.

Sherry said...

Great class, Amanda and Mike. Thanks for all the valuable information and the willingness to answer questions. You won't be alone catching up for months on what we've learned, Chuck.

Best of luck to all!

Sherry.